Our StudentsGCMH’s graduate students and their dissertations are part of the wider work of GCMH.
- Mahagamage Don Asiri Rodrigo (Supervisors: A/Prof Harry Minas, Dr Ritsuko Kakuma, Dr. Piyanjali De Zoysa & A/Prof Richard Newton) PhD thesis title: Culturally Sensitive Psychotherapy for Sri Lanka.
- Sutapa Howlader (Supervisors: A/Prof Harry Minas & Dr Ritsuko Kakuma) PhD thesis title: The socio-cultural determinants of mental health among women in post-conflict Sri Lanka.
- Theresia Novi Candra (Supervisors: A/Prof Harry Minas & Dr Sandra Radovini) PhD thesis title: Listening to the voice of children, parent and teacher about school life: Toward children’s well being at school in Indonesia.
- Ashrafalsadat Hosseini (Supervisors: A/Professor Harry Minas, Dr. Melanie Davern, Dr. Ritsuko Kakuma, Professor William P. Evans, A/Professor Mehdi Ghazinour). PhD thesis title: Migration Experience, Resilience and Psychological Outcomes: a mixed-methods study of Iranian immigrants in Australia.
- Diana Setiyawati (Supervisors: A/Prof Harry Minas, Ruth Wraith, A/Professor Grant Blashki & Dr Erminia Colucci) PhD thesis title: A study of Australian and International Experiences to Inform the Development of Curriculum for Psychologists Working in Primary Care in Indonesia (PCP Curriculum Project).
- Tuti Mohd Daud (Supervisors: A/Prof Harry Minas, Dr Prem Chopra & Dr Nadya Kouzma) PhD thesis title: Common mental disorders and mental health service use in Canada and Australia: A comparison of native born, persons born in English-speaking and non-English speaking countries.