The Leadership and Management Training Workshop for Advanced Psychiatry Trainees
The Leadership and Management Training Workshop for Advanced Psychiatry Trainees has been offered by GCMH since September 2009. The training program is organized around the key reform priorities of Because Mental Health Matters: Victorian Mental Health Reform Strategy 2009-2019 and offers high quality training in mental health leadership and management that enables Advanced Trainees to fulfill mandatory College requirements for the leadership and management component of their training. The course has been accredited by the Victorian Psychiatry Training Committee (VPTC).
- Introduction to Leadership and Management l
- Introduction to Leadership and Management ll
- Mental Health Promotion and Early Intervention
- Integrated Mental Health Care.
- Addressing the Needs of Vulnerable Groups
- Quality Improvement
- Service Planning and Clinical Governance