International Mental Health Research and Systems Development
GCMH values the development of research and research capacity in resource-limited countries as a means of promoting reform and developing appropriate mental health systems. The Centre continues to expand its research programs with partner countries including Sri Lanka, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
Key International Mental Health Research and Development Programs
GCMH is involved in a number of research and development projects in resource-limited countries. To learn more about our various project please click on the links below.
- Developing a Monitoring and Evaluation Strategy for the Indonesia Free from Pasung
- Strengthening human resources for mental health in the north and east of Sri Lanka
- Vietnam Mental Health Consortium Project
- National Taskforce for Mental Health System Development Vietnam
- Strengthening Human Resources for Mental Health in Sri Lanka
- Suicide First Aid Guidelines for Asian countries and CALD populations